Easy Glass Railing System
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3 US $2.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 0800. XX
- Shape: U Profile
- Temper: T3-T8
- Alloy: Alloy
- Alloying Ingredient: 6063
- Material: Rubber and Plastic
- Usage: Indoor / Outdoor
- Trademark: Unikim
- HS Code: 76169000
- Type: Window & Door Aluminium Profile, Decoration Aluminium Profile, Heat Sink Aluminium Profile, Glass Wall Aluminium Profile, Transport Aluminium Profile
- Grade: 6000 Series
- Window & Door Aluminium Profile: 60 Series
- Surface Finishing: Anodic Oxidation
- Polished Aluminum Profile: Chemical Polishing
- MOQ: 100 Sets
- Market: Global
- Origin: China
DESCRIPTION - Aluminium profile accessories
MODEL No. -0800.XX
MATERIAL - plastic and rubber
SURFACE - Raw
1. PACKAGING OPTIONS - Pieces / Inner box, Inner Boxes / Carton, Cartons / Wooden case
2. PRODUCTION TIME - Between 15 - 35 days (once deposit is received)
3. TRANSPORTATION - By Sea, By Air and / or By Express Train
4. PAYMENT TERMS - 30% Deposit via Telegraphic Transfer (T/T); Balance paid against a verified copy of a Bill of Lading. Letter of Credit (L/C), PayPal and Western Union are also acceptable.
5. MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY (MOQ) - 100 pieces
1. High-quality, strictly-controlled Quality Control procedures.
2. OEM & ODM are available.
3. Controlled International logistics.
4. Over 8 years experience
5. Professional international sales teams available.
Samples are charged at double price plus courier freight; sample costs refunded against subsequent Purchase Order.
Samples arranged time 3 - 5 days after receiving payment.
1. Valid quotation provided by Unikim.
2. Price and samples, drawings and production times are confirmed by you.
3. We'll arrange a Purchase Order with you as confirmation.
4. Arrange to pay the deposit on your order and send us the bank receipt.
5. Once we receive payment, we will arrange samples according to your requirements. We will send you drawings and / or sample products for your approval.
6. Once approved, we will start production and inform you of the estimated completion time.
7. At approximately half-way through, we will contact you again to inform you the status of the order and reconfirm the estimated time again.
8. When your order is complete, we'll inform you that we have finished production.
9. We arrange to ship the goods and send a copy of the Bill of Lading document to you so that you can arrange to pay the balance of the order.
10. After delivery, we'd appreciate some feedback about the quality of our service, including market research and suggestions to improve our process.